Owner Motivated To Sell, MUST SEE Property.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this solid home is offered at excellent value and presents a wonderful opportunity for investors, first-home buyers and down-sizers alike. Set on a generous 800m2 block with plenty of room to add a pool or a granny flat, this low maintenance property is a must see.
- Open-plan living/dining room provides a generous central living space.
- Adjoining wrap-around kitchen features breakfast bar and bright outlook.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, plus separate toilet.
- All three good-sized bedrooms feature built-in robes.
- Internal laundry with outdoor access, plus built-in linen cupboard.
- Large fenced backyard with expansive lawn, established gardens and shed.
- Off-street parking is provided for several vehicles, for added convenience.
Investors take note of the strong rental yields on offer in this popular family-friendly location. Owner/occupiers can take advantage of the opportunity add value to this solid three-bedroom home with an easy cosmetic makeover.
Located in a popular family-friendly suburb, walking distance to parks and schools and just five minutes to Palmerston CBD. Seize this opportunity and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 800 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,662.00 pa. (approx)
Current rental: $340pw
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 1992
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.