SURE TO IMPRESS!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this beautifully presented villa-style 3 bedroom unit, located in the highly sought-after suburb of Marrara, is a must see for the owner occupier or astute investor.
This immaculately maintained property is more like a house than a unit, and with a massive private outdoor area at the rear of the property, this property is sure to blow you away!! Spacious & light-filled, this home has been recently updated and painted throughout and is move in ready - there is nothing left to do.
Located in this popular family-friendly suburb, just moment to Northlakes Shopping Centre and schools. With direct street access to the Marrara Golf course, this home is perfectly positioned for the keen golfer. With only a short 10 minute drive to the Casuarina Shopping Precinct, and only a 15 minute drive to the Darwin CBD, this property would make a very savvy investment, a great first home or a wonderful retirement abode.
What we love about this property:
- Bright, light and airy internal spaces
- Open plan living and dining rooms
- Fantastic u-shaped kitchen with wrap around counters
- 3 very-good sized bedrooms
- Beautiful white plantation shutters in the bedrooms
- Central bathroom with separate toilet
- Internal Laundry off the kitchen
- Modern fixtures and finishes
- Airconditioning and low maintenance tiles throughout
- Huge rear verandah off the back of the living area runs the length of the house
- Large fenced backyard with tropical gardens, manicured lawns and a fenced, in-ground spa
- Huge outdoor shed adjacent to the verandah
- Small neat and tidy complex
- Convenient side gate access into the back yard
- Parking for 2 or more cars on-site
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
Call Matt Englund on 0417 866 821 for more information or to arrange an inspection. Be quick, this one is sure to attract a lot of attention!
Council Rates: $1460 pa (approx.)
Year Built: 1985
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $981 pq (includes $250 Sinking Fund)
Easements: None Found
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.