NEW PRICE VENDOR REQUIRES A QUICK SALE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this is a rare opportunity to own a fantastic apartment on the fringe of the CBD with an abundance of light and space, at a truly fantastic price. The vendor requires a quick sale and has priced this property to sell.
This large, breezy three bedroom apartment offers the opportunity to stamp your mark. Whilst immaculately maintained and move in ready, it would be easy to add value with a simple cosmetic upgrade.
Located in the highly coveted suburb of Larrakeyah, this top floor home has many features which are sure to catch your attention:
• Well-appointed kitchen features plenty of cupboard and bench space.
• The living areas open out to a large undercover balcony, perfect for family dinners and entertaining.
• All three enormous bedrooms are nicely tucked away at the rear of the apartment.
• The main bedroom features a WIR and ensuite bathroom.
• The property features an internal laundry and is airconditioned throughout.
• The complex features a private communal pool, undercover parking and tropical gardens.
Located in close proximity to schools, shops, the Darwin CBD and the Mindil Beach Markets and with 158m2 under title, the apartment provides excellent value for money.
Currently leased until 2 March 2018, this apartment combines location with easy living and is a must see for owner occupiers or the astute investors.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and his team.
Be quick, this apartment is priced to sell and is sure to appeal to the broader market. Call Matt on 0417 866 821 and make a time to view today!!
Area Under Title: 158m2
Council Rates: $1387 pa (approx)
Body Corporate: $1473 pq (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 1994
Zoning: HR (High Density)
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.