Another ICONIC Territory ELEVATED AUCTION!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, the options for this elevated home are many, defined only by the design aspirations of a new homeowner which makes it a MUST - SEE property. Located in the coveted beachside suburb of Fannie Bay, this iconic elevated home boasts territory living at its best.
The ground level teenage retreat provides this property with instant market appeal for families. Alternatively, a home office' would suit those looking at increasing their flexibility, working from home?
This delightful elevated home combines the best of modern living with charm and character to mix.
With an undercover entertainment area downstairs, the BBQ will be the place to be with friends and family on a Sunday afternoon. Kids will love the plunge pool surrounded by tropical gardens and more than enough room for swings, pets or even the boat!
There are many reasons we love this property:
- Modern kitchen with natural colour scheme.
- TWO open-plan living/dining areas, both providing a generous central living space -downstairs and upstairs.
- 3 well-sized upstairs bedrooms, and another downstairs with direct access to the back patio.
- 2 sizeable bathrooms for added convenience.
- Upstairs, there is direct access to the large balcony via two of the bedrooms and even the living area.
- Massive undercover entertaining options on the ground floor as well!
- A large store room connects directly to a sizeable open-space which leads out to the undercover parking space.
- Large fenced backyard with fenced pool and established gardens.
Dare to dream with careful updates and renovations, savvy investors will see the potential. The opportunity value of the property mixed with very motivated vendors and their desire to sell the property make it a MUST SEE! Did we say Perfect Location' - close to schools, Ski Club and walking distance to the beach!
This property was sold at Auction on 9/5/2018. For more information, contact Matt Englund on 0417 866 821 today.
Council Rates: $2200 pa
Total Area Under Title: 540m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements: Sewerage Easements to Power and Water Authority
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.