SOLID INVESTMENT - ENQUIRE TODAY!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this spacious two-bedroom apartment overlooking Darwin Harbour has panoramic views that will blow you away. Positioned in civic centre quarter of the Darwin CBD, this perfectly maintained apartment boasts quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Situated on the 3rd floor of the Horizons Building in Harry Chan Avenue, this light filled corner apartment is ideally located within walking distance to the CBD and all of it's amenities. Perfectly positioned just a 5 minute walk to the Smith Street Mall and the Darwin Waterfront.
This is a must-see property for so many reasons:
- Spaciously designed open planned living areas that extend out on to the huge entertainer's balcony overlooking the Darwin Harbour.
- Fantastic kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
- A huge 157m2 under title
- Two family sized bedrooms with BIRs, privately positioned at the rear of the apartment.
- Large family bathroom with separate walk-in shower and bath.
- Features a separate powder room/toilet
- Internal laundry, centrally located just off the kitchen.
- Split-system air conditioning throughout.
- Underground secure parking
- Secure access with remote controlled gate and intercom entry and lift access.
- Private Communal Inground Pool and Entertainment Area
This property is a must see for the astute investor, with a long-term tenant in place. The lease is set to run until February 2019. Be quick as it is sure to appeal to the broader market.
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Area under Title: 157m2
Year Built: approx. 1999
Lease Details: $455 per week, expires Feb 2019
Council Rates: $1400 pa (approx)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.