Luxury Executive Living in Prime Waterfront Position
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Luxurious city living is at its best in this executive three-bedroom apartment that features sweeping 270-degree harbour views from the ninth floor, with Darwins best restaurants and cafes on your doorstep and all major city amenities just moments away.
- Open-plan living/dining room captures harbour views from prime corner position
- Living/dining room opens to spectacular entertainers balcony with water views
- Premium kitchen features island breakfast bar and stone bench tops
- Stylish main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Luxurious modern ensuite with double vanity to king-sized master bedroom
- Built-in robes to all three carpeted bedrooms; third bed opens to main balcony
- Entry hall features built-in storage and desk; separate European-style laundry
- Undercover security parking for two cars in luxury modern complex
- Prime harbour-side position in Darwins popular Waterfront Precinct
Take a dip in the wave pool, grab a coffee at a waterfront caf, or start your day with a spectacular stroll along the harbour-side walking track all on the doorstep of this luxurious executive apartment.
Enter into the hallway that features built-in storage and a recessed desk, and flows into the open-plan living/dining room where stunning harbour views are on show from a prime corner position.
The living/dining room opens to a large entertainers balcony where your friends and family will be mesmerised by the spectacular harbour outlook from the ninth floor.
The chefs kitchen will make entertaining a breeze with long island breakfast bar, white stone bench tops.
The king-sized master bedroom with wall-to-wall built-in storage and luxury ensuite with wall-hung double vanity is privately located off the entry hall, and the second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes join the main bathroom off the living/dining area.
The third bedroom opens to the main balcony and would make a stunning home office, and the immaculate main bathroom features a frameless glass shower, separate bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
This stunning executive styled apartment, has premium floor tiles through all living areas, and carpet to all three light-filled bedrooms.
The European-style laundry adds convenience, and secure parking is for two cars in the luxury modern complex.
First to see will fall in love. Organise an inspection today
Area Under Title: 158 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,355.00 per annum (approximately)
Body Corporate: Sterling Management Services
Strata Fees: $3,619,97 per quarter (approximately)
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.