LIGHT FILLED GEM!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this unique, one bedroom unit is the ideal property for investors or first home buyers. This light filled, architectural gem has been recently updated and painted throughout and is move in ready. This one will certainly take you by surprise.
- Brand new kitchen with plenty of over-head storage and beautiful stainless steel appliances.
- Bedroom with BIR with direct access to the garden.
- Open plan living and dining area which connects directly to the outdoor patio and garden.
- Gorgeous elevated ceilings with floor to ceiling glass on both sides of the living area create a sense of light and space.
- Tiled and air-conditioned throughout.
- Internal Laundry with storage.
- Gated, off-street parking for one car and additional car-parking space.
- Private garden surrounding the rear of the property.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession - around $8,800 in stamp duty savings at this price. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
Area Under Title:
Council Rates: $1,475 pa (approx)
Body Corp Levies: $980 pq (approx.)
Current Lease: Vacant Possession
Planning Scheme Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Year Built: 1982
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.