- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this spacious ground floor 2-bedroom apartment is sure to blow you away! Quietly tucked away in the beautiful sought-after suburb of Bayview, this HUGE light-filled apartment is sure to attract a lot of attention. This property is move-in readythere's nothing left to do!
This apartment would make the perfect home for professional couples, families and first-home buyers. Immaculately maintained and with quality fixtures and fittings throughout; this beautifully presented property is a must-see for so many reasons:
• Spaciously designed, with 195m2 under title.
• Open planned living area extends out to the AMAZING entertainers terrace, providing tree-top and city-vista views.
• Gorgeous designer kitchen with stone benchtops, architectural features and so much storage space.
• The large master bedroom features WIR and ensuite for privacy and added convenience and access to the terrace through sliding doors.
• The second bedroom features BIRs and its own private balcony.
• Internal laundry conveniently hidden away in the bathroom cupboard to ensure for a neat and tidy feel.
• A wall of linen storage adds to the convenience of this fantastic home.
• Air-conditioned and tiled throughout.
• External store room conveniently located close to the front door of the property.
• Located within a beautiful architecturally designed building - you will be proud to call this place home.
• Fantastic communal swimming pool and entertaining area located on the grounds within the complex.
• Secure complex with basement parking for 2 cars.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession at this price. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and his team.
For more information, contact Matt Englund on 0417 866 821.
Area Under Title: 195m2
Council Rates: $1200 pa
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corp Fees: $1909 pq (Sinking Fund Inclusive)
Year Built: 2005 (approx.)
Easements: None Found
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.