AFFORDABLE, SPACIOUS HOME
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, you will be pleasantly surprised by this immaculately kept ground floor unit in the family friendly suburb of Bakewell. Located close to schools, parks and shops - this gorgeous property is move in ready - there is nothing to do!
Located in a small complex of 6 villa-style units, this property has many features which are sure to catch your attention:
• 250m2 under title - this property represents fantastic value
• Well-appointed kitchen features plenty of cupboard and bench space.
• Open planned living and dining area connects directly to a large covered outdoor patio, the perfect spot to enjoy an alfresco dinner of entertain friends and family.
• Fenced private garden with manicured lawns and low maintenance planting sits aside the undercover patio at the rear of the property.
• Two good sized bedrooms.
• Family bathroom and separate internal Laundry
• Airconditioned throughout.
• Double undercover carport for 2 cars.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession at this price. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
The vendor requires a quick sale and has priced this property to sell. For more information, contact Matt Englund on 0417 866 821.
Area Under Title: 250 m2
Council Rates: $1,707 pa (approx)
Body Corp Levies: TBA
Current Lease: Vacant Possession
Planning Scheme Zone: MR (Medium Density)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.