- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this solid two storey home provides a wonderful opportunity for the owner occupier, or investor to stamp their mark. On offer is a very popular Grollo type home, which whilst immaculately maintained, with a little updating could be the perfect home for the growing family with young children, or even an established family with teenagers or young adults.
Set on a large 817 m2 block, this property has a backyard sure to excite the whole family. The kids will get lost for hours, the adults will get lost in the opportunity value this home represents.
Situated in the family friendly suburb of Anula, this property is a stone's throw away from local schools and Northlakes Shopping Centre and the Marrara Sporting Complex.
- Well maintained and immaculately cared for - this property is move-in ready.
- Light-filled living areas with access to the rear garden through sliding glass doors.
- Stylish renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of storage.
- All bedrooms feature built-in robes.
- Large Internal laundry with outdoor access.
- Louvred windows throughout.
- Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout.
- Undercover patio runs along the rear of the house.
- Undercover parking for two cars with plenty of additional off-street parking.
- Luschious tropical gardens
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a stamp duty concession of around $22,000 at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
This wonderful family home screams potential and is sure to appeal to the broader market, be quick and make a time to inspect this home today.
Area Under Title: 817m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Council Rates: Approximately $1,436 per annum
Easements: Power and Water
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.