- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to listing agent Matt Englund, this solid three-bedroom home provides a wonderful opportunity for the owner occupier, or investor to stamp their mark. Offered for sale for the first time in over 43 years, this family home sits on a large 809 sqm block, and whilst immaculately maintained, with a little updating could be the perfect home for the growing family with young children or even an established family with teenagers or young adults.
Situated in the family friendly suburb of Alawa, this property is a stone's throw away from local schools and Casuarina Shopping Centre.
- Well maintained and immaculately cared for, this property is move-in ready.
- Light-filled living areas with access to the rear garden through sliding glass doors.
- Louvred windows throughout.
- Original kitchen in sound condition.
- All bedrooms feature built-in robes.
- Separate internal laundry with outdoor access.
- Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout.
- Undercover verandah runs along the rear of the house.
- Large backyard with in-ground pool, low maintenance gardens and lock up Garden shed.
- Covered parking for two cars with plenty of additional off-street parking.
Add this property to your shortlist and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 809m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Council Rates: Approximately $1,610 per annum
Easements: Power and Water
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.