Auction location: 22 Stuart Highway, Stuart Park
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MOTIVATED VENDOR MUST SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this fantastic home is offered at excellent value and presents a wonderful opportunity for investors, first-home buyers and growing families to add value, and a little bit of sparkle to this solid three-bedroom home with a cosmetic makeover.
Set on a generous 857m2 block, this family friendly property is a must-see property for so many reasons:
• Large solid kitchen features plenty of cupboard & bench space.
• Large, covered back patio - the perfect place to enjoy an alfresco dinner or entertain with with friends and family.
• 3 good-sized bedrooms, all with BIR's.
• Main bathroom features both a bath and walk-in shower, with a separate toilet.
• Fully tiled and airconditioned throughout.
• Internal laundry located off the kitchen
• Sizeable store room accessed via the back patio.
• Fenced private garden with manicured lawns & low maintenance planting.
• Off-street parking is provided for several vehicles, for added convenience.
Located only a short drive to the new Gateway Shopping Centre, Palmerston CBD, schools, childcare and parks - this property is ideally located for families of all sizes.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and his team.
The owners have given clear instructions to sell, and the property will go to Auction on Tuesday 1st May 2018 at 6pm. Seize this opportunity and organise an inspection with Matt Englund on 0417 866 821.
Council Rates: $1707 pa
Total Area Under Title: 857m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements: None Found
857m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.