Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MODERN, LIGHT-FILLED APARTMENT
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this immaculately maintained, breezy 2-bedroom apartment is ideally located and oozes appeal for the owner occupier or the astute investor. If you're searching for a fantastic, low maintenance apartment, then your search is over!
Featuring quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this modern apartment provides a generous floor plan with plenty of light and space. Located in close proximity to schools, shops and parks, this homely apartment provides excellent value for money.
Located in the highly coveted suburb of Johnston, this gorgeous unit has many features which are sure to attract your attention:
• Modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, complimenting colour scheme and a large island breakfast bar.
• Open-plan living & dining area allows for a centralised living space.
• Generously-sized living area leads out to large, breezy balcony through sliding doors - perfect place to enjoy a peaceful dinner.
• Both bedrooms feature sizeable WIR's for added comfort, while the master suite has it's very own ensuite and direct access to the balcony.
• An Internal laundry sits aside the main bathroom, for added convenience.
• Plenty of windows to allow for a breezy and light filled internal spaces.
• Fully air-conditioned and tiled throughout.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession at this price. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and his team.
With so many features, this home is a truly fantastic opportunity. So be quick, as this property is sure to appeal to the broader market.
Going to Auction on Tuesday 5th June at 6pm, 22 Stuart Highway Stuart Park, the vendors require an urgent sale! For more information, please feel free to contact Matt on 0417 866 821.
Council Rates: $1707 pa (approx.)
Total Area Under Title: 144m2
Current Lease: $390 per wk (expires 2/9/18)
Body Corp Fees: $1264 pq (Sinking Fund Inclusive)
Easements: None Found
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.