Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MOTIVATED VENDOR MUST SELL!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this ground level 2-bedroom apartment is sure to blow you away! The options for a first home buyer, owner occupier, and even the astute investor are endless!
Featuring open-plan, light-filled spaces, this property is offered at excellent value and presents a wonderful opportunity. With a huge 240m2 Under Title, this apartment is more like a house!
Why you'll love this property:
- Practical U-Shaped kitchen with double sink - there's even space to add a dishwasher.
- Large open-plan living/dining area extends out to the back patio.
- Bathroom features a 2 in 1 shower and bath arrangement, along with mirrored cabinets for toiletry storage purposes.
- 2 sizable bedrooms feature gorgeous flooring and mirrored BIR's, both situated right next door to the main bathroom for added convenience.
- Backyard features gorgeous planting and manicured lawns - emple space for pets, swings or even a Sunday evening BBQ with friends and family.
- Air-conditioned and tiled throughout.
- 2 parking spaces add to the convenience of this home, one being undercover.
Located only a short walk to Woolworths, along with Humpty Doo Tavern, takeaway and even Amcal Pharmacy. Everything you need is right at your doorstep!
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and the Ray White Nightcliff team.
Be quick, as the vendors require and urgent sale! With so many discerning features, this property is bound to attract a lot of attention.
For more information, please feel welcome to call Matt Englund on 0417 866 821.
Council Rates: $1114 pa (approx.)
Total Area Under Title: 240m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate Fees: $835 (approx.) - NOTE: Sinking Fund Included
Easements: None Found
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.