Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AUCTION - DONT MISS THIS ONE!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this ground-level 2-bedroom unit is sure to impress! The options for a first home buyer, owner occupier, and even the astute investor are limitless!
This gorgeous light-filled property boasts quality fixtures and fittings throughout, and is immaculately maintained and move-in ready. There's simply nothing left to do!
Featuring a veranda with its own private fenced backyard, this property is more like a house than a unit. Quietly tucked away, with natural light-filled internal spaces, it is sure to attract a lot of attention.
With the spacious and homely design, this property is a must-see for many reasons:
- Open-plan living/dining area extends out to verandah through large sliding doors, creating a very centralised living space.
- Neutral colour palette allows for endless options when decorating the interior!
- Both bedrooms have a generous floorplan while also featuring mirrored BIR's.
- Plenty of windows allow for a light-filled internal, whilst the Holland Blinds ensure you still get your perfect night's rest.
- Modern family bathroom features a 2 in 1 bath & shower arrangement, with an adjustable shower head to suit the height and pressure for all.
- Back yard features manicured lawns and easy care planting & a sizeable shed, only adding to the convenience of this immaculate home.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession - around $9,300 in stamp duty savings at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and the Ray White Nightcliff team.
Be quick, as the vendor requires an URGENT sale! For more information, please feel welcome to call Matt Englund on 0417 866 821.
Council Rates: $1417 pa (approx.)
Total Area Under Title: 183m2
Body Corporate Fees: $1004 (Sinking Fund Included)
Current Lease: $330 per week - expires 09/08/18
Easements: Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.