Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MOTIVATED VENDOR MUST SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this fantastic home is offered at excellent value and presents a wonderful opportunity for investors, first-home buyers and growing families to add value, and a little bit of sparkle to this solid three-bedroom home with a cosmetic makeover.
Set on a generous 910m2 block with established gardens and an in-ground pool, this family friendly property is a must see.
- Open-plan living/dining room provides a generous central living space.
- Gorgeous well-appointed kitchen features breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, plus separate toilet.
- Big master bedroom with ensuite
- Two additional good sized bedrooms.
- Low maintenance tiles throughout
- Internal laundry with direct outdoor access.
- Large fenced backyard with swimming pool, established gardens and shed.
- Off-street parking is provided for several vehicles, for added convenience.
Located a short stroll to Corwallis Park and playground, and Gray Primary School and shops, this property is located perfectly for families, and at just five minutes to Palmerston CBD.
Investors take note of the strong rental yields on offer in this popular family-friendly location and add this little gem to your portfolio.
The owners have given clear instructions to sell - seize this opportunity and organise an inspection with Matt on 0417 866 821 today!
Area Under Title: 910 m2
Council Rates: $1,707 pa (approx)
Lease: Vacant Possession
Easements: None Found
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 1983
910m² / 0.22 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.