Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this elevated 4-bedroom property, located in the highly sought-after suburb of Durack presents a wonderful opportunity for investors, first-home buyers and growing families to add value, and a little bit of sparkle with a cosmetic makeover.
Set on a generous 768m2 block with established gardens and an in-ground spa-pool, this family friendly property has so much space, it is sure to impress the whole family.
• Open-plan living/dining room provides a generous central living space.
• Well-appointed kitchen features breakfast bar and a large pantry cupboard.
• Massive wrap-around Balcony, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the tropical ambience of the property. There's massive undercover entertaining options on the ground floor as well.
• Generous in size, the master bedroom is equipped with an ensuite & WIR.
• Two additional good sized upstairs bedrooms with BIRs.
• A massive fourth bedroom with ensuite and separate access downstairs.
• Main bathroom with walk-in shower, bath & double vanity and separate toilet.
• Polished timber floors throughout the upstairs level.
Downstairs lock-up laundry with direct outdoor access.
• Huge lock-up storage room on the ground floor.
• Large fenced backyard with fenced off swimming pool, established gardens and shed.
• Undercover parking is provided for several vehicles, there's even room for a boat!
Located only a short drive from the new popular Gateway Shopping Centre and Palmerston Town Centre, and only a 10-minute walk through the scenic parklands to Durack Primary School, this property shouts convenience for the busy family. Located amongst beautiful playgrounds and walking tracks, this one is a must-see property.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a stamp duty concession of around $23,900 at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
Investors take note of the strong rental yields on offer in this popular family-friendly location and add this little one to your portfolio.
The owners have given clear instructions to sell - seize this opportunity and organise an inspection with Matt on 0417 866 821 today!
Council Rates: $1851 pa (approx)
Total Area Under Title: 768m2
Current Lease: $680 pw (expires 19/2/2018)
Easements: None Found
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 1999 (approx)
768m² / 0.19 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.