Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MOTIVATED VENDOR MUST SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this home is offered at excellent value and presents a wonderful opportunity for investors, first-home buyers and growing families to add value and a little bit of sparkle to this solid three-bedroom home with a cosmetic makeover. Set on a generous 926m2 block with established gardens and an in-ground pool, this property is a must see.
- Well-appointed kitchen features stainless steel appliances.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, plus separate toilet.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Low maintenance tiles throughout.
- Internal laundry with direct outdoor access.
- Large fenced backyard with swimming pool and established gardens.
- Two Sheds
- Carport to fit four vehicles - perhaps room for the boat!!
- Off-street parking is provided for several vehicles, for added convenience.
Located a short walk to Palmerston College and the Palmerston Tennis & Fitness Centre, and a quick drive to the new Gateway Shopping Centre and the Palmerston CBD, this property is located perfectly for families.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and his team.
The owners have given clear instructions to sell - seize this opportunity and organise an inspection with Matt Englund on 0417 866 821 today!
Area Under Title: 926m2
Council Rates:$1,707 pa (approx)
Current Lease: $420 pw (expires 24/10/18)
Zoning:SD (Single Dwelling)
926m² / 0.23 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.