Inspection and auction details
Auction location: The Venue a Fannie Bay
GENUINE OWNERS REQUIRE QUICK SALE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, if you are searching for a low maintenance City apartment, then your search is over! This immaculately maintained, breezy, three-bedroom apartment boasts quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Situated on the 5th Floor of the Balmoral Complex in McLachlan Street, this light filled apartment is ideally located in walking distance to the CBD and all of its amenities.
- Extensive, modern Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, beautiful granite benchtops and a huge pull out pantry.
- Massive open planned living areas filled with an abundance of natural light.
- Large wrap-around balcony off the living area.
- Generous sized Master Bedroom features fantastic WIR & Ensuite.
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms, each with BIRs.
- Full Bathroom with separate internal laundry.
- Tiled throughout for easy maintenance.
- Recently installed split-system air conditioning throughout.
- Secure access with fob swipe access.
- Underground secure Parking.
- Tropical communal Inground Pool with fabulous BBQ Entertainment Area and bathroom amenities poolside.
Currently leased until 11 October 2018, this apartment combines location with easy living and is a must see for owner occupiers or the astute investors.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
Owners have given clear instructions to SELL at Auction on 27th March 2018. For more information or to make a time to view - contact Matt Englund on 0417 866 821 today.
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Area under Title: 191m2
Year Built: 2003
Current Rent: $520 p/w (expires 11/10/18)
Council Rates: $1445 pa (approx)
Body Corp Levies: $1874 pq (includes sinking fund $303)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.