Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Investment Opportunity Knocks
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, smart investment never goes out of style, and with a combination of bright open spaces, low maintenance interior and central CBD location, this impeccable corner apartment ticks all the boxes. With a huge 143m2 under title, this apartment represents great value.
Situated on the 1st Floor of the La Casa Building in Woods street, light filled apartment is ideally located, within walking distance to the CBD and all of its amenities.
- Light filled open-planned living areas and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout.
- The adjoining kitchen features a breakfast bar and ample storage space.
- The king-sized bedroom with a large mirrored built-in wardrobe.
- Central bathroom with an integrated european-style laundry, and a shower-over-bath.
- A massive wrap-around balcony provides ample space for entertaining guests.
- Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
- Secure access with remote controlled gate, intercom entry with lift access.
- Underground secure Parking.
- Private Communal In-ground Pool and Entertainment Area.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession - around $9,000 in stamp duty savings at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
Contact Matt Englund on 0417 866 821 and book your inspection today.
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Area under Title: 143m2
Year Built: 2002
Current Rent: $380 a week
Council Rates: $1650 pa (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.