Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRICE REDUCTION… VENDOR REQUIRES SALE
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund if you are searching for a low maintenance, value for money CBD apartment, then this is it! This immaculately presented one-bedroom apartment is situated on the 5th Floor and boasts amazing views over Francis Bay and beyond.
- Modern kitchen features granite benchtops, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances.
- Light filled open plan living areas
- Bedroom features a mirrored built in robe.
- Full bathroom with quality fixtures.
- Balcony overlooking Francis Bay
- Internal laundry
- Tiled throughout for easy maintenance.
- Access to private communal pool with sundeck and BBQ areas.
- Underground secure parking for 2 cars.
- Secure access with remote controlled gate, intercom entry.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession - around $8,500 in stamp duty savings at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
This property combines easy living, low maintenance and location in one package. A must see for owner occupiers or the astute investors. Don't miss the opportunity to snap this one up today.
Area under Title: 112m2
Council Rates: $1381 pa (approx.)
Body Corporate Levies: $1479 pq (approx.)
Sold as Vacant Possession.
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.