Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NEW PRICE.. Genuine Vendor requires SALE!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund if you are searching for a low maintenance City apartment, then your search is over! This immaculately maintained, one bedroom apartment boasts quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Situated on the 3rd Floor of the La Casa Building in Woods street, this quaint, light filled apartment is ideally located, in walking distance to the CBD and all of its amenities.
- Well-appointed Kitchen features a breakfast bar.
- Open planned living areas filled with an abundance of natural light.
- Large wrap-around covered balcony off the living areas.
- Generous sized Bedroom features a mirrored built in robe.
- Full Bathroom with Internal Laundry hidden behind double doors.
- Tiled throughout for easy maintenance.
- Split-system air conditioning throughout.
- Secure access with remote controlled gate, intercom entry with lift access.
- Underground secure Parking.
- Private Communal Inground Pool and Entertainment Area
Currently leased until 19 December 2017, this apartment combines location with easy living and is a must see for owner occupiers or the astute investors.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession - around $9,300 in stamp duty savings at this price. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings at the First Home Scheme website.
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Area under Title: 113m2
Year Built: 2002
Current Rent:$380 a week
Council Rates: $1650 pa (approx)
Body Corp Levies: $932 pq (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.