Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HUGE FAMILY HOME WITH OPTIONAL INCOME STREAM
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this modern 4-bedroom home, plus 1-bedroom self-contained granny flat is a fantastic opportunity for a large extended family to live together but still maintain the privacy of two separate residences. Alternatively, you could continue to rent out the unit to supplement your income.
The unique design of this property offers privacy and separation of the unit from the main house via an independent entrance. The choice is yours on how to utilise the space, the options are endless.
The main home features a large open plan kitchen, dining & living area that opens out onto the rear patio which provides a wonderful place to entertain family and friends. The modern well-equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances, beautiful stone bench tops and an island breakfast bar.
- The master bedroom features a BIR and ensuite.
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
- The main bathroom features bath and walk in shower and a separate toilet.
- The granny flat features 1 bedroom with BIRs and an ensuite, plus an open planned living area with kitchenette and access to a private outdoor space.
- Fully tiled and airconditioned throughout.
- Set on a large 713m2 block, the property has a backyard sure to excite the whole family.
- The Double carport features a roller door, with a separate side park for the granny flat. Secure fencing provides safety and security for the whole family.
Nestled within a new family friendly estate, this home is walking distance to local parks and playground. It is just a short drive to local schools and the Palmerston CBD. With everything right on your doorstep this home offers everything you need for the busy family.
With so many features, this is a truly fantastic opportunity. Take advantage and call Matt on 0417 866 821 to arrange an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 713 m2
Council Rates: $1,687 pa
Easements: None Found
Lease Details: Main House - Vacant Possession
Year Built: 2012
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
713m² / 0.18 acres
2 carport spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.