Auction location: 22 Stuart Highway, Stuart Park
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NEW PRICE… FANTASTIC VALUE!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this spacious 3-bedroom corner apartment represents fantastic buying. Genuine Vendor requires a quick sale, act now, it cant last long at this price!
Located on the third floor of a small set of units overlooking parklands and walking tracks. Close to amenities, schools and shops; this one is a must see for owner occupiers or investors alike.
Featuring an open planned living & dining area off the kitchen which leads out to the outdoor terrace. It's the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. Enjoy alfresco meals at sunset or entertain your family and friends. The generous floor plan provides plenty of space.
This property has many discerning features:
- Expansive kitchen with plenty of benchtop space, wall to wall cupboards, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
- Spacious master suite with fantastic ensuite. A walk-in robe offers plenty of storage.
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Sensational outdoor area with a leafy outlook over the parklands beyond.
- Airconditioned throughout with quality fixtures and fittings.
- Porcelain tiles throughout create a sense of light and space.
- Internal laundry, linen cupboard and a store room add to the convenience of this fantastic apartment.
- Double undercover Carport on the ground level.
Note: Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession at this price. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and his team.
This property is immaculately maintained and move-in ready. Going to Auction on Tuesday 5th June, get in quick before it's too late! For more information, feel free to contact Matt Englund on 0417 866 821 today.
Area Under Title: 177m2
Council Rates: $1,707 pa (approx)
Current Lease: $330 pw (exp 8/7/18)
Body Corp Fees: $1173 pq (approx)
Easements: None Found
177m² / 0.04 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.