Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SURE TO IMPRESS! JUST LISTED
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this beautifully presented 4-bedroom home is sure to impress. Not only is this home spacious and light-filled, but with its recent updates, there is absolutely nothing left to do except move right in.
Set on a 953m2 lot, this property is sure to attract the attention from home buyers and investor alike, so be quick!
What we love about this property:
- Gorgeous modern kitchen, featuring stone benchtops & ample storage space.
- Open-plan living and dining area off the kitchen, allowing for a centralised family living space.
- 4 Generous sized bedrooms.
- The Master Suite, features 2 BIR's and gorgeous ensuite.
- Huge front patio overlooking the gorgeous established lawns & lush tropical garden is the perfect spot for an evening meal or entertaining with friends.
- Beautiful plunge pool, perfect for entertaining or even just a relaxing swim.
- Garden shed at the rear of the property for added convenience.
- Undercover parking for at least two vehicles, and off street parking for many more - there is even room for the boat!
Located in the popular family-friendly suburb of Anula, this property has access to shady parks & ovals, as well as walking/bike tracks that stretch towards neighbouring areas - perfect for the whole family.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and his team.
The owners have given clear instructions to sell! For more information, call Matt Englund on 0417 866 821 to arrange your inspection today.
Council Rates: $1640 pa
Area Under Title: 953m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation
953m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.